Magical sound - with the FT-710 Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System. Plus the magic of the most famous manufacturer in amateur radio - Yaesu! The same perfected SDR technology as the 'big boys' in a compact format, affordable for every budget - that's the FT-710.
The FT-710 is Yaesu's compact shortwave transceiver that adopts the SDR technology of the FT-DX101 and FT-DX10.
The FT-710 AESS (Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System) provides 100W of transmit power (adjustable from 5 to 100W). The RF input stage builds on the experience of the large FT-DX101 and FT-DX10 transceivers and uses SDR technology. A series of band filters for the amateur radio bands filter out unwanted SIgnals from outside the band. The high-resolution 250 MHz synthesiser allows simultaneous reception of multiple signals.
Operation is greatly simplified by the large 4.3" colour display; as with its larger siblings, a mouse and/or keyboard can be connected for easier control. Clearly visible LEDs to the side of the large VFO knob indicate the current operating status (VFO-A, VFO-B, memory, clarifier/split). A 'preset' function helps to set all parameters for FT-8 operation super-fast and optimally.
The built-in antenna tuner adjusts not exactly tuned antennas in a flash. If an external tuner is needed, the FT-710 offers the possibility to connect the Yaesu FC-40 tuner.
To improve the integration into the radio station, the FT-710 offers the possibility to connect an external monitor (DVI-D). In addition to the two USB ports (1x type A, 1x type B), there is also a port for network control. An SD memory card remembers all settings, memory contents and also records QSOs at the touch of a button. Firmare updates are also carried out very conveniently and securely via the SD card.
Like the SSM-75E, the SP-40 loudspeaker is included in the scope of delivery.
- HF/50MHz band 100W Compact SDR Transceiver
- SDR circuit configuration emphasizes Receiving Performance which is enabled by the same high-resolution A/D converter and FPGA used in YAESU high-end SDR transceivers.
- Powerful RF Front-End and Low Noise Oscillator System enable Phenomenal Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics*
·3rd IMDR:102dB+ ·TX Phase Noise: -143dBc/Hz
*Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristic: 14MHz band/2kHz separation *TX Phase Noise: 100W, CW mode
- Band-Pass-Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals
- Built-in High-speed Automatic antenna tuner with 100 channel memory
- Effective QRM rejection afforded by Dual-core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP
- AESS (Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System) with the supplied SP-40 speaker to create High-fidelity audio output
- High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
- 3DSS, real-time 3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream presentation
- VMI (VFO Mode Indictor) shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFO-B, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split operation) at a glance
- “PRESET” Mode functions most suitable for FT8 operation
- Equipped with the External Display terminal (DVI-D)
- Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
- SD Memory Card Slot
- Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner
- Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System (Available in the near future)
External Speaker SP-40
DC Power Cable w/Fuse Spare Fuse
Frequency Ranges: RX 30kHz - 75MHz (Operating)
1.8MHz - 29.699999MHz (Specified performance, Amateur bands only)
50MHz - 53.999999MHz (Specified performance, Amateur bands only)
70MHz - 70.499999MHz (Specified performance, UK Amateur bands only)
TX 1.8MHz band - 50MHz band (Amateur bands only)
Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB,USB), F3E(FM)
Frequency Stability: ±0.5ppm (after 1 minute @ +32°F to +122°F / 0°C to +50°C)
Supply Voltage: DC 13.8V ±15%
RF Power Output: 5W - 100W (5W - 25W : AM Carrier)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.4" x 3.1" 9.7" (239 x 80 x 247mm)
Weight (Approx.): 9.92 lbs (4.5kg)
Download the brocure