Alinco DM-430 Digital Power Supplies are ultra-compact, advanced switching power supplies featuring Anderson Powerpole® connectors.
These supplies have 5-15VDC variable output and deliver up to 30A peak power. They are designed for the electronics hobbyist and 2-Way Radio communication use. They are ideal for Amateur Radio transceivers that require a 13.8V DC external supply. Order their DM-430T for North American 120V AC, or DM-430E for European 230 volt mains, depending on your needs.
Features include a large, illuminated, digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak), added front panel Anderson PowerPole® terminals (30A/peak) providing versatility and quick connection. Voltage adjustment is 5-15 volts, or switch to fixed-voltage at 13.8V. Power supply ripple is less than 80mVp-p and protection is provided for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting!
- Output voltage continuously adjustable from 5 to 15Volts DC, or fix it at 13.8V
- Highly visible digital Volt / Amp meter for real-time monitoring of the output current
- Anderson Powerpole® connectors on the front panel
- Forced Air Cooling for reliability keeps DM-430 running continuously under heavy loads
- Rear binding posts large enough to provide 30A peak output
- Input voltage: 230V AC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 5 to 15VDC variable
- Output current: 30A max
- Output voltage regulation: Less than 2 percent variation at full load
- Ripple voltage: Less than 80mVp-p at full load
- Protection: Short-circuit, current limiting over 30A, over-temperature
- Fuse: 8A
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 4.921 x 2.362 x 6.299 in.; 125 x 60 x 160mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.53 lbs. (1.6kg) with AC cord
Download the brochure