Designed for a variety of applications it has a big 30amp capacity and is also ideal for powering most HF transceivers where protection, reliability and immunity to RF are important. This is a high quality variable voltage power supply utilising galvanised steel case, precision ammeter and voltmeter monitoring.
Thermostatically controlled fan, H/D screw terminals and convenient snap in terminals. The supply also has short circuit protection and has an overcurrent warning indicator.
- Nevada PS-30M: Variable Voltage Power Supply
- Input voltage: 220/240V AC
- Output voltage: 3-15V DC adjustable
- Current: 25/30A Max.
- Noise and ripple: 10mV RMS
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Extra Large Dual Meters
- Volt and current metering
- Overcurrent warning indication
- Short circuit protection
- Size: 230 x 150 x 270mm WHD
- Weight: 8.58kg