Ideal for jointing and repairing power cables up to 69kV. For insulation, waterproofing and protection of electrical connections (e.g. satellite dish). For binding and sealing for the continuity of the lead sheath.
- Excellent physical and electrical properties with a high degree of stability under conditions of use.
- The tape amalgamates rapidly when applied under tension to provide a void free homogeneous wrapping, without the need for external heat or pressure.
- Excellent resistance to water, UV and ozone.
- The tape will remove cleanly when cut, allowing it to be used as temporary insulation or protection.
- Meet specification UTE C 33-011.
- Service temperature –40 to 100 C. Overload temperature 120C.
- Supplied in an easy to handle and apply tape form. The product is interleaved with a disposable plastic liner.
- Roll length: 3m, 5m, 7m, 9.1m, 10cm.
- Roll width: 25mm.
- Core: 38mm dense plastic.
Care should be taken to avoid direct contact between the tape and petroleum-type solvents and oils. Oils may affect the electrical properties of the tape.
The rolls should be stores flat on their cut edges in the original packaging. The product must be protected from dust, head, moisture, direct and solvent fumes. Storage temperature between 10 and 30 C. Under these conditions, the storage life of the tape in a temperate climate will be at least 5 years.