All Diamond stationary antennas have a grounded radiator, thuis protecting the rig against static discharge. The cheap copies usually do not have this feature... if you want to risk you radio... Only high quality materials are used for the antennas. The tubes are made of high resiliency fibre glass which protects the active antenna elements. The base is made of coated aluminum, the short radials are made of stainless steel. The connector jack is protected inside the base tube. All antennas incldued two solid mast clamps for easy mounting. Besides the well known multi band antennas, Diamond introduced some new mono band antennas.
Diamond X-7000 is the ideal choice for those who deal with 1.2GHz but also with VHF/UHF, and it offers exceptional gain and sensitivity.
- Frequency: 144/430/1200MHz(2m/70cm/23cm).
- Max. power rating: 100W (144/430MHz), 60W (1200MHz).
- VSWR:Less than 1.5:1.
- Radial length: approx. 52cm.
- Rated wind velocity:40m/sec.
- Mast diameter accepted: 30mm to 62mm.
- Type: 3 x 5/8wave C-Load (144MHz), 8 x 5/8wave C-Load (430MHz), 14 x 5/8wave C-Load (1200MHz), FRP outershell.