FreeBytes offers this certain model at a special price only to licensed Radio Amateurs.
Watch the SL2600 video at our YouTube channel.
Now your business can have the power of instant, two-way radio communication without compromising your style.
With its slim, lightweight design, the MOTOTRBO SL2600 portable two-way radio is stylish and discreet. It blends seamlessly with professional attire, allowing you to move freely. At the same time, it’s durable and built to last.
Get quick access to key radio functions along with information at a glance. Connect discreetly to Bluetooth® earpieces and sensors. Access Wi-Fi networks for over-the-air software updates. And use the SL2600 on trunking systems that support both data and voice.
Suits your style
The SL2600 portable two-way radio gives you instant communication without the bulky look and feel of a traditional radio. At just 23mm thick, it fits easily in your hand, or discreetly in a jacket or trouser pocket. SL2600 weighs only 190g (6.7oz) so you can move freely and comfortably without being weighed down. Sleek and attractive, it blends with business attire and enhances your professional look.
Focus on your customers, not your device. With a virtual keypad and display, the SL2600 gives you a fast and easy way to navigate functions and receive information at a glance.
Maintain a smart, organized appearance. The SL2600 connects with wireless accessories such as Bluetooth® earpieces and sensors, allowing you to keep your radio out of sight but not out of touch.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the SL2600 can be updated over the air. Instead of programming devices one by one, IT managers can save valuable time by sending updates to the entire fleet.
Ready for more
The SL2600 supports conventional operation for single sites plus IP Site Connect so you can link multiple locations into a single network. Or scale up to Capacity Plus for higher call capacity thanks to the efficient channel and spectrum usage of MOTOTRBO trunking.
Here is the exhaustive list of features that the Motorola SL2600 offers:
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-480MHz)
- 256 Channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 line OLED display
- 4-button virtual keypad
- 1 Programmable button to access an action list with multiple programmable features
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency calls help to ensure employee safety
- Wuck, easy-to-use Group and individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are recieved first time every time
- 5 Tone functionality
- Basic privacy
- Enhanced privacy via Software purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Digital Telephone Patch
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Power/lock keypad button
- Channel +/- switch
- Tactile grip
- USB input
- Headphone connector
- Systems capable
- Lone Worker
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi for OTA updates via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site) via Software Purchase
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working condition
Download the brochure
Download technical specifications leaflet
Available upon order