The Raspberry Pi just got juicer! Now with a Quad-Core 64bit CPU, WiFi, POE & Bluetooth!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ brings you a more powerful processor, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi.
Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs.
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ Technical Specification
- Broadcom BCM2387B0 chipset
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ Features
- Now 10x Faster - Broadcom BCM2387B0 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.4GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet