The IT-100 is the ideal tuner for ICOM radios. First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go. And, it has 2,000 (not a typo; that's 2,000!) memories, enough for every Dxpedition, RTTY spot and radio buddy you've got, and then some. Just hit the tune button on the radio, and your IT-100 will set tuner parameters in less than a second if you've been there before. If not, it kicks off a full tuning cycle that will be over in about 3 seconds. Don't need the tuner just now? Then just tap the Tune button briefly, and the tuner goes into bypass. Press it again to bring the tuner back on line -- it's just that simple.
The IT-100 is just 6.5" long, 6.5" deep and 1.5" tall. It weighs only 1.5 pounds, and gets its DC power directly from the radio; no separate power supply needed. The IT-100 works with any Icom radio that supports AH-3 or AH-4 Icom antennas. This currently includes the IC-7000, IC-706MkIIG, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756ProIII and others.
The IT-100 comes fully assembled, aligned and ready to use. The package includes a 14" radio interface cable and a 14" coax jumper; you're ready to operate right out of the box.
Oh, and one other thing: the LDG IT-100 costs about half as much as the AT-180. So, let's review: much wider matching range, thousands more memories and LDG's famous 2 year warranty, all at half the price. The IT-100 is clearly the tuner of choice for your Icom radio; order yours today.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
- Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
- Partial radio list: IC-7000, IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 4 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use right out of the box.
- Small Size Enclosure: 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 4cm. Weight: 70gr