A new High performance scanning receiver that also receives short wave signals and more. The Alinco DJX30 will receive from 100KHz to 1.3Ghz covering just about all you need from aircraft or business communications, to broadcast or monitoring the Amateur bands.
Small in size but big in features, this pocket size receiver offers a selectable keyboard system with an optional remote control cable with many advanced features. A menu of selectable parameter settings enable you to customize the radio to suit your own individual monitoring preferences.
Using the optional EDS-12 cable, you can remotely control many basic functions on the DJ-X30 such as mode, band, and scan start/stop. You can also connect a portable media player to the AUX-input so you can listen to music, but when the DJ-X30 receives a scanner signal, it will automatically give priority to the received signal. When the received signal is gone, it will automatically return to the AUX port input. Pre-set bands make operation easy AM/FM and TV audio bands have been pre-set to make it easy to enjoy the DJ-X30 right from the start.
- Compact design (only 165g Ant.included) fits easily into pocket or purse.
- Receives 100 KHz to 1.3 GHz Triple conversion.
- AM/NFM double conversion WFM AM/FM/WFM modes selectable regardless of the frequency range.
- 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks,banks can be expanded up to 50 using a free downloadable,easy-to-program editor software.
- Optional EDS-12 cable can be used for remote-control and AUX capability. .
- Five scan modes Preset,programmed, memory, VFO and tone scan operating modes.
- Memory-skip setting in the memory mode and search-pass setting.
- Priority receive (stores up to 10 priority channels in memory).
- Internal AA battery lets you operate almost a full day !
- Three different antenna modes - earphone antenna, internal bar-antenna, and external SMA antenna; an optional external base-antenna can also be connected to the SMA port.
- Auto or 16 different channel-steps to chose from.
- 2-Way Key-lock.
- Key-touch beep (on/off selectable).
- 39-tone Tone squelch.
- Attenuator (approx 20dB).
- Monitor/Mute functions and many more “extras” are standard in the DJ-X30.
- Pager (bell) function alerts you with a beep and an icon when a signal is received.
- Optional adapter can operate the receiver while simultaneously charging the Ni-MH AA cells.
- Large, illuminated LCD screen capable of up to 6-digit alphanumeric display.
- Analog inversion-scramble decoder.
- High performance design captures shortwave signals and more. Much more!
- Receiving range 0.100~1299.995 MHz.
- Modulation mode FM,WFM,AM.
- Ant.impedance 50 ohm (SMA).
- Supply voltage DC 2.4V~3.0V (Internal battery).
- DC 5.4V~6.0V (external regulated source) negative ground.
- Current consumption approx.140mA / Battery save (1:4) approx.26mA.
- Temperature range -10 to +60C ( +14~+140 F).
- Frequency stability -7 to +3ppm.
- Dimensions 58(W) x99 (H) x32 (D) mm (Projections exclusive).
- Weight Approx. 165g (Ant.inclusive).
- System Triple-conversion (NFM,AM).
- Double-conversion super heterodyne (WFM).
- Selectivity AM/FM -6dB: 12kHz or more -60dB: 35kHz or less WFM -6dB:
- 130kHz or more -60dB: 300kHz or more.
- Audio output power more than 100mW (8ohm THD).
- Sensitivities (typical value):
- FM (12dB SINAD):
30~470MHz: -15dBu (0.17uV).
470MHz or higher : -7dBu (0.45uV).
- WFM (12dB SINAD):
76~470MHz: -6dBu (0.5uV).
470MHz or higher: -3dBu (0.7uV).
- AM (10dB S/N).
0.1~50MHz: -1dBu (0.89uV).
50MHz or higher: -6dBu (0.5uV).
- Instruction manual.
- Whip antenna (EA-154).
- 3 Screws (1 for belt-clip, 2 extra screws for face panel).
- EBP-57N: Ni-MH rechargeable cell pack (1.2V 1800mA 2 x pcs ).
- EDC-154A: Trickle stand charger (120V).
- EDC-153E: Trickle stand charger (230V).
- EDH-33: Cigar-plug DC conversion cable (12Vdc/24Vdc to 6Vdc).
- EME-26: Curl-cord Earphones.
- EME-6: Straight-cord Earphones.
- ESC-44: Softcase.
- ERW-4C: Serial-port PC interface cable.
- ERW-7: USB port PC interface cable.
- EDS-12: Remote-controller.