OUT OF STOCK
The Anytone AT-D878UV Plus is a handheld portable radio for DMR digital radio (compatible with MOTOTRBO Tier 1 and 2), traditional FM is also supported. It comes with integraded BlueTooth capabilities and BlueTooth PTT button. In contrast to many other DMR devices, the D878UV Plus offers true VFO operation. Here, a radio operator can set a frequency and transmit parameters as usual, instead of accessing pre-programmed memory channels only. This makes this radio ,much more suitable for amateur radio than other DMR handhelds. Of course, the Anytone D878UV Plus also comes with memory channels, 4000 to be precise. But you don't just need to depend on pre-programmed channels. A further difference to other DMR devices is the possibility to change most (not all) parameters on the device. So you don't have to rely on computer programming for every small change. However, the settings for really all parameters (e. g. the DMR ID) are only possible with a corresponding (free) PC software.
New The AT-D878UV Plus is the successor to the immensely popular D868UV. New with this radio is - among other things - the APRS function and the BlueTooth capabilities. The '878' has more internal program memory which enables the manufacturer to incorporate more features in software. For example you can now set all APRS parameters through the menu, there is no need to reprogram the codeplug for such changes. And another new feature is 'roaming', i.e. the function where a repeater is selected automatically by checking the reachability of repeaters from a pre-defined repater list.
The further feature set of the AT-D878UV Plus is very extensive. 4000 different channels can be stored (digital and analog, also mixed operation possible); 10000 talk groups are configurable and the memory holds up to 150,000 contacts. In analog operation, functions such as DTMF, CTCSS and DCS are supported, as well as coding with two-tone and five-tone signals. A tone burst of 1750 Hz is also available. Five buttons of the radio can be assigned individually with functions, so that each user can adjust this radio to his or her personal preferences. The 1.77" large Colour display can be illuminated to different degrees of brightness and is easy to read even in the sunlight. To save power, the display is switched off after an adjustable period of time.
Another feature to highlight is the option to store multiple DMR IDs. So it would be conceivable to use the device both in a professional company radio environment, later on with another ID in the amateur radio band. Or several family members share one device. The Anytone AT-D878UV is equipped with a GPS receiver, the position data can be transmitted by radio. The AT-D878UV Plus is a Dualband device for 2m (VHF) and 70cm (UHF), on both bands you can work analogue in FM or digital in DMR. In addition, a receiver is also available for the WFM broadcast band. The transmitting power can be set in 4 steps from a minimum of one to 6 watts (VHF) or 7 watts (UHF). The headphone/microphone jack is compatible with Kenwood or Wouxun. The antenna connection is a recessed SMA connector, so you can use Diamond's optional antennas, for example those which end in "J" in the product designation. The programming cable is included in the scope of delivery, the programming software must be downloaded (for free) from the manufacturer.
- 1.77 " Colour LCD Screen
- Integraded BlueTooth and BlueTooth PTT.
- 10-keyboard, 5 freely programmable function keys
- Dualband 2m/70cm (V/U, V/V, U/U)
- Channel width selectable 12.5/25 kHz (analog) or fixed 12.5 kHz (DMR)
- Digital: DMR (Tier I/II) and analogue FM
- WFM Receiver 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Up to 5 DMR IDs configurable
- 4000 Memories, 10000 Talkgroups, 150000 User List entries
- 250 Zones (memory banks) useable
- Display of ID (Call sign) of opposite station
- Two timeslots settable, all Colour codes settable
- Output power 1, 2.5, 5, 6 (UHF) / 7 (VHF) Watt
- Automatic mode recognition Analog/Digital
- Tone burst 1750 Hz
- Tone squelch CTCSS, DCS
- Tone call: DTMF, 2 tone, 5 tone
- GPS receiver
- New APRS on FM or DMR
- New APRS settings per menu
- Recording and re-transmission of received signals (DMR only)
- New Roaming (selection of a reachable repeater from a pre-defined list)
- VOX function
- New Prepared for Bluetooth option (see note)
- Weather protected IP54
- Kenwood / Wouxun compatible accessories
- Desktop charger with 12V supply, can be easily used at your station or in the car