The brand new Alinco DX-R8E from Alinco allows you to tune the world with SDR without breaking the budget.
This 150kHz-34.999Mhz desktop receiver has an IQ output which allows you to monitor AM/FM/SSB/CW signals either as a superhetrodyne desktop radio or using your PC with free SDR software. The receiver also has a very handy removable front panel feature using the optional EDS-17 cable assembly.
Listen to DRM Hi-fi broadcasts without a converter. PC- decode of HFDL, FAX, NAVTEX, RTTY, PSK and more.
Alinco DX-R8E Communications Receiver
- Frequency range - 150kHz-34.999Mhz
- Modes: LW /MW /AM / FM / CW / USB / LSB
- Frequency stability : ± 1 p.p.m.
- Sensitivity : AM 0.15-1.8 MHz: 10 µV, 1.8-30 MHz: 2 µV
- FM 28-30 MHz: 0.25 µV
- SSB 0.15-1.8 MHz: 1 µV
- CW 1.8-30 MHz: 0.25 µV
- AM Narrow 2.4 kHz (-6 dB), 4.5 kHz (-60 dB)
- AM/FM 6 kHz (-6 dB), 18 kHz (-60 dB)
- SSB/CW 2.4 kHz (-6 dB), 4.5 kHz (-60 dB)
- 1st: 71.75 MHz
- 2nd: 455 kHz
- Image rejection 70 dB
- Audio output :<2.0 W into 8 ohm 10% THD
- Removable Front Panel (requires optional EDS17 cable)
- Memories :600 channels in 3 banks
- Power requirements : 11.7 - 15.8V DC
- Current drain 1A max
- Dimensions (whd): 240 × 100 × 293 mm (9.45 × 3.94 × 11.54 in)
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9 lbs)
- For optimum performance especially below 5Mhz, we recommend this receiver is earthed, using supplied terminal.
- Optional Low Noise, High Capacity 2-4 amp Palstar PS-04 Power Supply Available